Every Day Optimal Reviews
Who is Every Day Optimal?
For over a decade now, the United States dietary supplementary market has been a growing industry – and is still expanding. The entire market has been planned to be worth $56.7 billion by the year 2024. In terms of being in the dietary supplement market, CBD is increasing at a much rapid rate. Despite it developing into a profitable industry, it is still unregulated and the market may still contain a fair amount of fraud. That is why it is important to know the aspects and review each brand.
Back in the year 2016, Frederick Drejfald and Alex Gould, the founders of Every Day Optimal, had begun their company. Both of them set off to Colorado in order to look for farmers who grew organic, non-GMO hemp, which are well-refined when using methods that are sustainable. Upon realizing that CBD had potential, they wanted to work with individuals that shared the same passion as them. So they seek out farmers that were intrigued in growing high CBD and low THC cannabis.
While they were set out in Colorado, they came across a group of farmers who were already cultivating CBD rich hemp, and this is where Every Day Optimal was founded. They knew they would be creating the best CBD upon using the best kind of hemp. Their main concern was producing a network of farmers within the early stage across the United States. To bring the best quality of products has always been their main goal, and they are determined to reach their goal.
Every Day Optimal sets its standards as the company calls itself “America’s most reputable brand”. There is no fault in what they are saying because the brand itself is doing its utmost best to live up to the expectations and needs of the consumers.
Although being the least known product of CBD in the market, Every Day Optimal offers a great quality selection of products. This may not be similar to the other brands, but it has its own features that set it apart from the rest.
There is a wide selection of CBD products that are well-known in the industry for having great quality CBD which the consumers can choose from. The brand is known to relieve and treat conditions like stress, anxiety, insomnia, and fibromyalgia – wherein there are special products offered for specific complications. They also offer edible as their options if that is something you are interested in.
This article will show the breakdown of the diverse products of CBD to determine what you are looking for in ways of reducing the body pain you may be feeling.
The Product Lineup
We assure you that the CBD products are made purely out of CBD isolate, 100% no trace of THC, and is gluten-free.
- First, we have the capsules and pills. These are available in five strengths, such as: 10 mg, 15 mg, 25 mg, 50 mg, and 200 mg. The capsules are packaged into a bottle, and it is an easier way of consumption. If you are seeking for something to treat with chronic pain, 200 mg capsules are great in doing the work. There are also specialty capsules to treat certain conditions.
- Next we have the gummies and edibles. This product comes in three different strengths, such as: 10 mg, 15 mg, and 25 mg. The gummies are also placed into a bottle. The edibles with lower strength are the best to cure for headaches and anxiety. The 15 mg edibles are great in dealing with moderate pain. Meanwhile, the 25 mg edibles are a good option in treating insomnia and chronic pain.
- We also have the tinctures. These are products with a strong concentration of liquids that may vary in high amounts, such as: 300 mg, 600 mg, 1000 mg, 1800 mg, 2000 mg, 4000 mg, and with their strongest at 10,000 mg.
- There is also what we call the e-liquids. These liquids are available in two strengths, such as: 300 mg and 1000 mg. They also come in three different flavors: Strawberry Cream, Honey Melon Kush, and Marshmallow Magic. CBD vapes are known to have faster effects and Every Day Optimal are one of the companies that offer various stocks of vape oils in the United States.
Prices may vary depending on the size of each product that is sold. The higher the mg content, the higher the price value.
More about Every Day Optimal
CBD produces brands that have great quality. With a lot of competition in the market, they continue to develop their product to keep up to be the best ones if possible.
- In this product, they are using originally-grown hemp that has been obtained until its isolated state. Wherein there is no content of any THC in the products.
- Another advantage is that – this is the only CBD hemp-based company that works in the field with medical professionals. Such as, Dr. Victor Chou and Dr. Jack Isler who are well-known physicians that specialize in the industry of medical marijuana.
- For better quality, all of the products undergo third-party lab testing for proper amounts of CBD. This is also to make sure that the products are free from other harmful substances that sometimes get into end-products.
- Every Day Optimal is also excellent in terms of customer service. The company ensures that its customers are treated well and satisfied with their needs. They are also willing to return your money within 30 days if you are not thoroughly satisfied with their products.
Although with its great quality product, there is still room for improvement. Every Day Optimal can be a bit expensive when compared to the rest. With higher price comes with high-quality products, but not everything in the CBD brands or market is expensive.
We are satisfied with Every Day Optimal, by all means. The company has a great selection of their products that vary for certain types of ailments, in milligrams, or prices. If you are in search of industrial hemp that is purely CBD derived, better check out Every Day Optimal as it ensures you with great quality products.