Fab CBD Reviews
CBD is an acronym for Cannabidiol (Can-a-bi-di-ol) a prominent naturally-occurring class of molecules called cannabinoids found in the plant species Cannabis Sativa. In these compounds, CBD and THC are usually present in the highest concentrations and are therefore the most recognized and studied. They are the most researched of all the phytocannabinoids found in cannabis.
Fab CBD is a new product in the CBD market and working in this industry from 2018. Currently, they are manufacturing only three products:-
- CBD oils
- Tropical CBD cream
- Chewy CBD edibles
The brand is best in terms of simplicity and transparency. In today’s era, when each brand runs behind money. Fab CBD’s prices are comparatively 20% cheaper than other brands. It is good to see that CBD believes in quality over quantity.
Due to these reasons they have a good position in the market and known among people. They even provide discount many times in order to increase the sale of the product. And this makes the product to reach more and more people in order to cure their lot of problems.
What is Fab CBD?
It is located in Tampa, Florida, where two of the leading CBD brands are found they are Green Roads and Hemp bombs. This is fun to know that this area of Florida seems to be favorite of CBD manufacturers.
The company is new as well as small and is growing refreshingly in the CBD market. In this market, there are many labelers and subsidizers of the much larger parent company. The financial office of Fab CBD is located in the United Kingdom, like most of the CBD companies.
Fab CBD reviews:- Product details
Since it is a new product in the market, that is why it is not well known in the market, but I am pretty sure that they will grow into a successful operation in the future.
Here are some of the essential facts which one should know before going for these products.
Cost – Since it can be called as a strategy for establishing themselves in the market, but yes this is very true that their products are 20% cheaper than other products which can help them to grow their name in the market very quickly. Let’s see what happens in the future.
Simplicity – As I mentioned it earlier, CBD believes in quality over quantity that is the only Fab CBD is manufacturing only counted number of products like CBD oil, CBD topical cream, and CBD gummy edibles.
One thing which I personally don’t like about gummies that they are so delicious that I can eat one complete bottle at once. But, it works great for day-to-day stress.
- Excellent Transparency – Over here first, I would like to tell you that their website is great with animations, graphics, and pictures. They have presented their products so well that you’ll be convinced by them to have it. They have even posted their customer reviews, even customers with photographers which helps others with the product. I think that Fab CBD is going great in the market.
- Small operations – Since the market is full of big money players and private labelers it has happened a lot of time that small companies end up very soon because they do not survive in such a competitive environment. As Fab CBD is also a small money based company, we can hope that they do well in this competitive market. But, personally, I am going to grab the advantage of them as much as possible.
- Accessible lab reports – This left me shocked, but it was good to know that such a small company even use same analytic lab (ProVerde) which is also used by big money companies including Pure Kana.
- Offer both full-spectrum CBD and CBD isolates – For those who are not aware, of-spectrum and CBD isolates let me clear that what they are. Full-spectrum oils are those that contain small traces of THC (less than 0.3%), while isolates are 100% THC-free.
Therefore, Fab CBD oral drops are full-spectrum while CBD chewy edibles are pure CBD isolates.
As I have only used Fab CBD oil, it would not be fair enough to comment on other products too.
According to me what confused me about the edible CBD chews was that it was only mentioned that each bottle contains 750mg of CBD, but the number of chews was not It is difficult to debug the amount of CBD you are consuming with each chew.
Since these edibles are entirely organic, vegan, and non-GMO, it leaves me with a thought about how good they are for me.
As I have mentioned that currently, they are not manufacturing a number of products. Their products are simple and streamlined. Here I have mentioned all the products:-
Fab CBD oil drops – CBD oil is the purest form of cannabidiol extract from the hemp or marijuana plant, found in tincture form.
They are an excellent source for enhancing wellness and vitality. They are offered in many flavors like citrus, mint, vanilla, natural, and berry. They are available in three potencies that 150mg, 300mg, and 600mg.
Some important properties:-
- To be kept in room temperature.
- To be kept away from excessive light, heat, and moisture.
CBD Topical Cream – It is made for quick and directed relief for muscle and joint pain. It is manufactured from the extraction of CBD rich hemp oil from some of the best Colorado sources.
It is available in one flavor that is fresh and that too in 600mg potency. You should, of course, talk with your doctor before adding CBD products into your daily regimen, as you would with any dietary supplement or significant lifestyle change. It also posses the same property as CBD oil drops.
CBD Gummies – FAB CBD gummies are made with pure CBD oil extracted from organic hemp, grown in Colorado. Combat your daily work stress or even a post work out recovery treat. They are tasty and are available in fruit-flavored and in 750mg potency. These chews are safe and environment-friendly.
- Fab CBD oil drops- Prices are mentioned as $39 (150mg) / $59 (300mg) / $79 (600mg).
- Fab CBD Muscle and Joint Topical Cream- $39 (150mg) / $59 (300mg) / $79 (600mg).
- Fab CBD chews/edibles – $59 for a 4 oz bottle with 750mg CBD total (did not say how many chews were in each bottle).
Fab CBD Review – Final Verdict
Since I have mentioned that I have only used Fab CBD oil drops so can’t tell you more about other products. But, it can work as an excellent option for people who are first trying CBD oil out for a relatively minor condition or ailment. I can’t assure you that it will work or not on whatever you’re trying it but yes at their current low costs, I can say that this is one of the better inexpensive CBD oils I’ve ever had. It is advisable that if you are wishing to save a little amount of money.
It will not be wrong to say that Fab CBD is providing excellent quality CBD derivatives including CBD Oil, CBD Cream and Topical (Hemp), CBD Chews (Hemp) and CBD isolate, which are safe to consume.
CBD oils consist of 0.3% THC or less which is the legal limit for this product. Hemp is now becoming more popular as it contains high quantities of CBD, fatty acids and low volumes of THC which have been known to be great for the body.
FAB CBD products are not made with any additives or dyes in an attempt to standardize the color of our products. Fab CBD is a community of like-minded individuals ready to better lives through a more natural lifestyle.
As they are small money based company as well as maintain a friendly bond with customers I hope they will establish themselves in this big competitive market.