TrytheCBD: Best in Quality, Best in the Market
Legalizing cannabis-based hemp and marijuana products has always been a controversial issue. It has been an issue that is consistently being tackled and has always been a topic of debate for centuries. Amid such controversies, the status of this medicinal plant has continued to grow.
People have started to understand the therapeutic benefits of cannabis along with the effective treatment it provides to a wide assortment of ailments. The medicinal properties of cannabis have been gaining a lot of attention and acceptance, which also led to an increasing number of companies who are willing to provide better access to those who badly need this medicinal herb.
TryTheCBD: The Company
One of the companies that manufacture and provide the highest quality CBD oil and hemp extracts in the world is TryTheCBD. It is a Colorado-based company that manufactures cannabinoid products using the finest ingredients only to ensure that their products are of the highest quality possible.
On their website, TryTheCBD highlights that their products are Colorado-grown where it is said that it has the highest quality of CBD in the market. The Colorado cannabis industry continues to grow and it has become the test-bed for the cannabis industry. The state ensures that the products are of the highest quality possible and that is the reason why they implemented some of the most stringent safety rules and regulations in the hemp and CBD industry. “Choose to feel life at its best” is what the Denver brand promotes.
However, when it comes to the transparency of the brand, there is not much information about the company and how it started. TryTheCBD was not able to provide any background and history about the company as well as information about the founders and the team behind the brand. Regardless of this, the company was able to prioritize the quality of its products and is planning to expand its customer base.
Produced from pure, organic cannabis that is Colorado grown is what makes their products more interesting. TryTheCBD is also able to ship across 50 U.S states since all of their products are derived from hemp, making it easier for those who wish to buy real and authentic CBD oil. This is an absolute advantage for those who cannot get CBD in their home state.
TryTheCBD: The Impact
Creating a brand name should create and stand for loyalty, trust and market appeal. TryTheCBD was able to capture their customers’ attention and they have gained a lot of positive customer reviews. According to a consumer of the 500mg active CBD bottle, she used to be cranky but she felt better with about 5 drops of the oil daily. CBD oil also has a lot of amazing components that can be beneficial to our skin. Furthermore, the TryTheCBD 30mg bottle does not only help those who suffer from insomnia but is also helpful with chronic pains and calming the nerves. TryTheCBD is also an incredible solution for symptoms of Psoriatic Arthritis without any side effects and with a pleasant taste. For TryTheCBD’s customers, the products are worth a try.
Having a good reputable brand image makes a business recognizable and builds connections with its customers. TryTheCBD was able to come up with the best choice for producing their CBD oil and hemp extracts.
- Non-GMO: This means the products of TryTheCBD are free from toxic chemicals, free from growth hormones, fresh, rich in certain nutrients and 100% natural.
- CO2 Extraction: A highly-versatile method of extracting hemp which means it was able to create a pure, clean quality oil that is safe to produce with little processing. Unlike toxic solvents that may require hours purge the solvent trapped in the oil.
- Third-Party Lab Tests: TrytheCBD has its products monitored and tested by a third-party lab to ensure that their customers will receive the safest, purest and most natural CBD extracts.
- 20% Special Discount: The company also offers a lifetime 20% discount to firemen, seniors, students, low-income, military, and government employees. Another advantage for those who are in a fixed income and on a tight budget.
- Affiliate Program: It is the process of earning a commission by promoting a company’s products. If you are a customer of TryTheCBD and you are satisfied with their product, you can spread the word and earn commission through referrals. The company will provide you a special CBD Affiliate Programs link and every time someone clicks on that link to make a purchase, you will earn a commission from that sale.
TrytheCBD: Product Range
- Oils & Tinctures: The oil tinctures come in both full-spectrum and isolate form. The range is extensive with strengths ranging from 200mg to 5000mg in which the isolate version is sold in a 15ml bottle and the full-spectrum which is sold in a 30ml bottle.
- CBD capsules: If you don’t like having to hold the oil under your tongue, TryTheCBD has capsules to offer as well. Each CBD capsule contains 25mg pure CBD. The 125mg bottle contains a 5-count while the 1500mg contains a 60-count. The capsules are also sold in full-spectrum and isolate form.
- CBD Balms: TrytheCBD has several options available: Muscle Gel, Rescue Butter, Barrier Balm, Massage Oil, and Lip Balm. Ideal for those who suffer from muscle pain.
- Pet CBD Oil: Yes, they also offer CBD oil for your pets. TrytheCBD sells a pet-specific CBD oil. It’s a 15ml bottle with a strength of 600mg, containing 2 mg of CBD per drop.
- CBD Crystals: CBD isolate is also available in the form of CBD crystals. You can choose either the strength of 500mg or 1,000mg.
- CBD Vape Pens: Surprising that TryTheCBD has disposable cartridges that are available in a variety of different flavors, including OG Kush, Gorilla Glue, Pineapple Express, and Green Crack. All are sold in the strength of 300mg with one option for 200 mg – that’s Pineapple Express. Another great stuff.
- Vape Oil: TrytheCBD offers an extensive range of vape oils. With a variety of flavors to choose from of either 1000mg or 3000mg.
- CBD Shatter: The CBD shatter is sold as 1000mg CBD and is available in several different flavours also.
- Oils & Tinctures: The price depends on either a full-spectrum or isolate form and its strength. The cheapest is the 200 mg isolate in 15ml which is sold for $19.99 and the most expensive is the 5000 mg full-spectrum in 30 ml which is sold for $234.99.
- CBD Capsules: Capsules are sold for $15.99 and $94.99.
- CBD Balms: The balm prices range between $7.99 for lip balm to $49.99 for the Muscle Gel, Rescue Butter, and Barrier Balm. The Massage Oil costs $24.99.
- Pet CBD Oil: The pet CBD is sold for $39.99.
- CBD Crystals: The 500mg isolate costs $14.49 and the 1000mg option is sold for $29.99.
- CBD Vape Pens: The pens are sold for $27.99 and $34.99.
- Vape Oil: The 1000mg vape oil is sold for $49.99 while the 3000mg vape oil goes for $149.99.
- CBD Shatter: Each CBD shatter products are sold for $54.99.
TryTheCBD has a tremendous impact on their customers which will surely help them to stay on top of the hemp and CBD industry. They have a wide variety of products which their customers can choose from. They have capsules in store for those who don’t want to hold the oil under their tongue. What surprised me the most was their CBD vape pens which are available in different flavors. A fun way to catch people’s attention to try their products. Although TryTheCBD did great on emphasizing the quality of their product and how it’s made, the company’s website was not able to provide more information about them. There was no history or names of the people behind the brand. But overall, TryTheCBD was already able to build a good reputation not just to their existing customers, but also to their potential customers.